Saturday, June 14, 2008

TRUST IN THE LORD

TRUST IN THE LORD
From:Mrs Roesel Kunie
Email: roeselkunie65@aim.com

I am the above named person from France. I am married to Dr Fabien Kunie who worked with France Embassy in America for seven years before he died in the year 2006. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only two weeks. Before his death we were both born again Christians. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my Matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 24Million Dollars (twenty four Million United State Dollars) with the BANK in Europe.

Presently, this money is still with the BANK. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next four months due to cancer Problem. I want a church that will use these funds to fund churches, orphanages and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that giveth.

Yours in Christ,
mrs Roesel Kunie
Email; roeselkunie65@aim.com

No comments: