Thursday, June 19, 2008

Contact Mr Ngozi Nkem Immediately

Dear Partner,

Compliment ,i'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Portugal. Presently I'm in Porto for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact my secretary who is corrently in Benin, Mr. Ngozi Nkem (E-mail;ngozinkem@mailbox.co.za) ask him to send you what i 've kept for your help, It's $950,000.00 Bank Cheque which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

Feel free and get in touched with my personal secretary and instruct him where to send the Cheque to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after the hard time. Finally,remember that I had forwarded instruction to my secretary on your behalf to receive your cheque, also do forward a copy of this message to him for reconfirmations.
Regards,

Barrister Keke Jawara.
Kekedom & Co Chambers.

No comments: