Thursday, June 5, 2008

CONTACT THE CLAIMS DEPARTMENT FAST!!!

CONTACT THE CLAIMS DEPARTMENT OF OCEANIC BANK BENIN NOW FOR YOUR FUND.
claimsoceanicbnk.org@k.ro

Attn: Beneficiary

Due to your inability to redeem your cheque as requested by the Courrier express delivery Company, I decided to involve the issuing bank to avoid losing the funds since my boss has not returned.

When I met with the Foreign Affaires manager,he told me that the cheque valued $900,000.00 has three weeks to expire after which it will be invalid.On the spot I told him to pay the money into a domiciliary account to avoid losing the money but he said I have to hire the services of a lawyer before that can be done since the beneficiary of the cheque is not here, a lawyer will be involved for the signing and the procurement of vital documents needed for that.

I had no choice but to contract one of the Bank's attorneys who assisted me in the matter to avoid loosing the money.Though the Lawyer, Barrister Stephen Young told me that he will arrange for the documents as well as the signing for the creation of a domiciliary account in your favour which the money will be lodged into but that I will give him $1500.00 for his service charge.

I explained to him that I don't have the money, I pleaded with him to do all to ensure that the fund is not lost,that his service charges will be given to him as soon as the money is transferred to you, his charges will be remitted to his account by swift. I promoised him.He accepted and a domiciliary account was opened in your favour.

I herein wish to inform you that the fund is presently ready to be transferred into your account. I have contacted you to inform you of this development.

You should as a matter of urgency contact the Claims Department of Oceanic Bank at (claimsoceanicbnk.org@k.ro) send the below aforementioned information to enable the swift transfer of the fund into your account:

1. YOUR BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION WHERE THE FUND WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO:
2. YOUR FULL NAME :
3. YOUR HOME ADDRESS:
4. YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER:
5. ATTACHED COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY CARD:

Best Regards,
Mr.Godfrey White.

Note: you should feel free to email me if you encounter any difficulty .

No comments: