Saturday, June 14, 2008

Appreciating your efforts/Contact My Secretary.

Dear friend ,

Sorry for any inconveniences. Well, I just want to use this medium to thank you very much for your earlier assistance to help me in receiving the inheritance funds without any positive outcome. I am obliged to inform you that I have succeeded in receiving the funds with the help of a new partner from Greece.

Contact my Secretary in Cotonou De federal Republic of Benin because I have left the whole instruction to him on your behalf and instruct him where to send the $1,800,000.00 ( in cheque) without any further delay for your compensation.

His name is Mr Mlaky. Nwata
Email: mr_mike002@yahoo.pl

NB:NOTE :BELLOW IS THE REQUIRED INFORMATIONS YOU WILL SEND TO HIM:

(1) YOUR FULL NAMES
(2) YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS
(3) YOUR DIRECT CELPHONE NUMBER AND HOUSE PHONE WITH FAX IF ANY .

In the moment, I'm very busy because of the investment projects which the new partner and I are having at hand. So feel free to get in touch with Mr Mlaky. Nwata to send the cheque to you without any delay.

Regards,
Mr bello muhamed

No comments: