Thursday, May 1, 2008

MAY I SEEK YOUR CONCEPT

My Dearest,

Compliments to you. I decided to contact you for a business transaction hoping that you will contact me at your earliest convenient for a possible business deal involving money transfer of GBP 30,000,000(Thirty Million British Pounds).

I am presently the Auditor General of a Bank, located at the Heart of London. With your sincere assistant and co-operation,I have determined to work this deal out if we can do business. As at this moment,I am constrained to issue on more details about this business until your response is received. If you are not familiar with the above information,please take a moment of your very busy schedules to read about it and send your response.

This deal is worth taking and highly profitable.please send me any of your existing Account Details inwhich you want the money to be transafered, both your International passport or Drivers Lincence and your Tel no. both home, mobile and Office for easy communication.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Warmest regards,

Mr Shawn Dinsmore.
Auditor General,
Email:info_shawn80@yahoo.com.hk
Contact me for more information

No comments: