Wednesday, May 28, 2008

CONTACT MY SECRERTARY FOR YOUR INHERITTANCE FUND.

Dear Friend.

I presume that you are doing ok ,I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the transaction concluded and the funds transferred under the help of a new partner from Kuwait.

Presently I'm in Japan doing investment in real estate with my own share of the funds. Meanwhile I didn't forget all your past efforts so now that God has helped me to conclude the transaction successfully, out of my goodwill I will like you to contact my secretary for your compensation token.

His name is: Mr Michael Daniel His email address is michdaniel009@yahoo.fr and ask him to release to you a Certified Bank Draft Cheque of USD$900.000.00 which I kept for you as your compensation for all your past efforts and attempt to assist me in concluding the transaction.

Thank you.

Yours Truly,

Dr.Thomas Odimodu.

No comments: