Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Await your reply

ICB Gh Ltd,
Auditing Section.
Mr. Tony Mensah

Attn:

It is my pleasure to seek for your business assistance, and I want you to consider it very important. This is an opportunity I would want us to utilize well. I am Mr. Tony Mensah, an officer in charge of Auditing and Accounting section with ICB (International Commercial Bank LTD Ghana), and also a Relationship Account Officer to Dr Salim Chidiac, a Lebanese.

He was a Seasoned Contractor with Ghana Cement Company in republic of Ghana, who unfortunately lost his life in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Benin republic in December 25, 2003. You will read more stories about the crash by visiting this website: www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/

Before his death on the 25th December 2003, Dr. Salim Chidiac, has a fixed deposit account with ICB (International Commercial Bank Ltd.) valued at $22.5 MILLION U.S.A DOLLARS. After the death of Dr Salim Chidiac, I have carried out various inquiries to locate any of his client and extended relatives but this has proved unsuccessful.

I hereby write in regards to this effect to have you stand as the rightful beneficiary to Late Dr. Salim Chidiac so that the funds will be transferred into your foreign account before my Bank declare the total fund unserviceable or confiscated. Please you shall take 40% of the total funds immediately the funds reflect in your account and 60% shall be for me as the originator of this transaction.

I immensely request for your optimum honesty and cooperation. Endeavour to send your full name, contact address, phone and fax number for more official discussion.

Yours sincerely,
Tony Mensah.

No comments: