Monday, April 28, 2008

Compliments

Hello,

Good day to you.

Please, I hope you understand this letter and treat it with high consideration for the fact that I honoured you with such respect and opportunity. I humbly present to you with this mail a highly profitable co-operation; just do me this favour of helping out to move afund worth 12.9 MILLION EURO from my country (Republic of Benin) to yours.

The fund originated from a fund left by my late client who does not have any other relative whom this fund was willed to, for he died along with his next of kin tragically. After a couple of years, as his personal accountant in a bank here in my country where I work, I and my assistant (colleague) in office want to take possession of this money. The only way is by moving it to a foreign country through a foreigner, which might during the course, need both your human and financial involvements in order to be successful with this transaction.

There will be legal documents to back up this transaction, and as such you and I will be adequately protected from breach of any law of either your country or mine. As a matter of fact this transaction will be riskless on our both parties. Involving in this transaction will fetch you 25% of the entire money,there will also be 5% set aside for reimbursement of every expenses incurred during the course of this transaction, while the balance of 70% will be for me and my colleague.

Withdrawal of all shares and expenses will be at your country.Write me to "emmankoudjo@yahoo.fr" including your full names, address, phone and fax number. I will then give you detail information on my bank, my late client and how neat this deal will be carried out.

Trusting on your support,
Emmanuel.Koudjo

No comments: