Saturday, February 23, 2008

You need to read this right now ...

Hello dear.

Investment/Business Proposal

Compliment of the seasons, courtesy of business opportunity. I took the liberty anchored on strong desire to solicit for your assistance on this mutual and beneficial transaction which I hope you will give an urgent attention. I am Prof. Njuguna Ndung'u, the Gov. Central Bank of Kenya (CBK) .

This transaction requires confidential and private arrangement as I cannot personally invest the fund due to the fact that am a public office holder and not expected to own such amount, hence I need your services in this issue with regards to receiving and investing the fund either in your country or elsewhere on my behalf.

The fund is presently in Malaysia under the safe keeping of a finance institution through which aid and assistance I was able to move/transfer the fund to the country Malaysia.

I will want a straight and direct answer from you as to know if you are willing and interested in going into this venture with me. If your answer is positive, then we will have to arrange a meeting in Malaysia between you, the finance institution and myself to conclude arrangements and the signings of the necessary documents for the release of the fund to us and for you to swing into action.

Regards,
Prof. Njuguna Ndung'u

No comments: