Saturday, February 23, 2008

Request for partnership/Business proposal

Hello dear,

Request for partnership/Business proposal

Opportunity they say, comes but ones in a life time and as such, we need to make maximum use of each that comes our way. By this i wish to seek your consent to have you as my business partner or introduce you to a business which i will be the major financier while you act as the manager to over see the daily operations and management of the venture.

I want you because, i am presently a civil servant in my country and not permitted to own the kind of money that i have to invest now or even manage the kind of business i will want us to go into now.

The venture is going to be a very lucrative one and as well as stress free but all i want is your consent and approval to partner with me and once i receive that from you, i will then have to properly and formally introduce myself and the business to you.

Furthermore, i want to believe that my contacting you will not be in vain as i am looking forward to your prompt and positive response.

Yours sincerely,
Prof. Njuguna Ndung'u.

No comments: