Friday, February 29, 2008

Dearest One,

Dearest One,

Please I know this may come to you by supprise , because you do not know me, I need your assistance that is why I am writing you, it is my desire of going into relationship with you.

My name is Mrs Rita Arthur a nationality of Liberia. I am married to late Mr. James Arthur who was a gold merchant in Ivory Coast for nine years before he died in the year 2003. We were married for twenty years with a child. He died after an illness that lasted for four long years. Before his death we were both born again Christians. When my late husband was alive we deposited the sum of $8.5Million (Eight Million,Five Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars) with one of the prime banks here in Cote d'Ivoire .

Presently, this money is still with the bank. Recently my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next two months due to my cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to orphanage homes/churches or better still a good Christian individual that will utilize this money the way I instructed here in.

The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decision because I have a child that will inherit this money but my son can not carryout this work only because i and my late husband decided to use some of the money to work for God and live some for our son to have a better live. our son is just 16 years old now, he have low menterlity and my husband´s trusted relatives here died during the political crises,I have seen that my son is incapable to handle this type of money and I don´t want my family hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. I don´t want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner. Hence the reason for taking this bold decision.

I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going to. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. The doctor advised me not to answer any phone calls due to my health condition, my son can aways answer phone calls on my behalf.With God all things are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Finance house. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as the new beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the church to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd. My happiness is that I live a life of a worthy Christian.

Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here.

Expecting to hearing from you,
Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.

Mrs. Rita Arthur.

You can call to speack with my son + 225 01 24 60 60.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actions
Ndadaye Flora (florandadaye@hotmail.com) Add to contacts Attachment 1:03 AM Unflag this message Photos

Hello Dearest,
It gives me great pleasure to speak with you again in this medium of communication, You might be wondering why this kind of mail, but because i have decided to have a very good and close relationship
with you,That is why i have chose to come in this dimension in order to let you know every thing about me before we can move forward .
My name is Flora , I am a single girl of 24 years, I am from Rwanda In Africa but presently living at the Senegal refugee camp Dakar as a result of war that was fought in my country .
I am the only child of my parents. The name of my Father is Dr Ndadaye Henry Kagame ,He was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine industries in Kigali(the capital of Rwanda) .
I really like you and will like to meet you someday ,If you will like to move along with me as i am now an orphan and did not have any one again around me, I lost my parents during the war in my country ,The rebels attacked
our home in a mid-night and killed my Father and my mother and set our house ablaze , while i was living in school, I lost every thing including some of my close relatives during the war .I was able to ran to this country where i am staying now with the help of United nation peace keeping team that came to my country.
Now i am in Senegal seeking asylum under the united nation high commission.
I have desire to come out from here due to so many unpleasant situations that i have found myself into in this place , I do not have my freedom here to help me self, I am just like someone staying in a prison, Hunger and lack, I can not take care of my self as girl, I cries every day and night for what i am passing through here .
Now i have something that i want to disclose to you which i
will like you to keep only to your self ,I have my late father,s statement of account document in one of the leading banks where he deposited some huge amount of money with my name as his next of kin,I have contacted the bank recently to know how i can access the money in order to help my self out from here.
But the bank advised me to look for someone to represent me to transfer the money to his or her position,because my present status as a refugee does not permit them to deal directly with me .
With the regard of this information i had from the bank, I decided to tell someone about it which led me to fasting and prayer for a trustworthy person that can help me to transfer the money .
Darling this is the main reason , i have decided to contact you after my prayer and became convinced in my heart to tell you about this .
I will like you to help me to contact the bank and transfer the money to your personal account so that you will help me and send small of it to me so i can use it and process my traveling document and join you to your country and continue my education, I will be happy to offer to you a 30% percent of the total money for your assistance in doing this for me .The money in question is $9.7 Million USD . I have not told any one about the existence of this fund , So i will like you to keep it within your self till i come over. You can call to speak with me through the general camp telephone, the person in the office is a Catholic Reverend Father, His name is Reverend Father Matthew Vincent, I have already explain things between me and you to him and he accepts me to be receiving your call through him, and can also use his computer to write you always, Here is the phone number (+221778489725), Any time you calls, tell him that you want to speak with Flora Ndadaye from Rwandian section ,he will invite me to his office to answer your call, As soon as i have your respond indicating your interest in helping me out of this situation, I will give your the bank contact to contact them immediately.Thanks and God bless you .
Yours faithfully Flora .


Looks like I am not the only one to get this eamil ?