Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Investment In Real Estate

Investment In Real Estate

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am Mr.Gambo Jeffars ,I am married to Dr.(mrs)Zainab Amin a kenyan who worked with a construction company in Asia for twenty eight years before she died in the tsunami 2004,I left Asia finally,and came back to my country sao Tome and princip,But because of the unfavourable political and economic climate in my country and for security reasons,I left a total money in a Security Safe Deposit Vault in Europe,Meanwhile I lost my entire family in the disaster and I my self fell into a coma since then,I eventually recovered from coma,and was discharged from the hospital two weeks ago.

I have no money with which to sponsor any one in Sao Tome to undertake the trip and assist me retrieve my fund for me,in any case my extended family here abandoned me in hospital when they realized that the money which I came back with had been spent on hospital bills.

I am currently living on the charity of the church.I need a reliable,honest and God fearing person to help me invest in a profitable venture abroad e.g. Real Estate Properties;I cannot bring in this money into this country for fear of seizure by the government.If the money is properly and profitably invested abroad,I intend to leave Sao Tome and principe permanently.Are you able to help?If you wish to help,please reply urgently for details.

Remain Blessed,

Mr G.Jeffars

No comments: