Monday, August 11, 2008

Good Day

I am Barrister David Mark solicitor and notary public, the personal attorney to Mr. Douglas Coelho. On the 21st of April 2002, my client, his wife and their two daughters were involved in a car accident along Accra / Kumasi express road. Unfortunately they all lost their lives in the event of the accident, He died without any registered next of kin and as such the funds now have an open beneficiary mandate.

I contacted you to assist in repatriating the money before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Bank where my client deposited the funds. Consequently, the Bank issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the money confiscated within a short time if I fail to present the next of kin to the deceased to come and claim the funds.

I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased of the funds valued at US$9M can be released to you for both of us to share the funds; 55% to me and 40% to you, while 5% should be for expenses or tax as your government may require.

I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to backup the claim. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please get in touch with me through my e-mail to enable us discuss further.

Thanks for your kind co-operation

Barrister David Mark
Tel: +234-8069-720870

No comments: