Sunday, August 10, 2008

Assalamaleku from shermila musa

From Shermila Musa
Abidjan, Ivory Coast
My Dear one,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I got your name and contact from the Ivoirian chamber of commerce. I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to its esteeming nature and the recommendations given to me as a reputable and trust worthy person that I can do business with and by the recommendation , I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business.

I am Shermila Musa the only child of late Mr. and Mrs.Harji Musa a muslim. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan , the economic capital of Ivory coast, my father was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outings on a business trip.

My mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so special. Before the death of my father on october 2006 in a private hospital here in Abidjan he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of Ten million,five hundred thousand United State Dollars. USD ($10,500,000.00) left in fixed/suspense account in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan, that he used my name as his only child for the next of Kin in depositing of the money.

He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates.

That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where i will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose such as real estate management or hotel management that he deposited it for investment purpose.

Dear, I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways:

(1) To provide a bank account into which this money would be transferred to.
(2) To serve as a guardian of this money since I am only 22 years.
(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country.

Moreover, Dear, i am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/ input after the successful transfer of this money into your nominated account overseas.

Furthermore, you indicate your options towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within three (3) days you signify interest to assist me.

Or please you can get me through this telephone number of the hotel were i am hiding please call and ask of Miss shermila musa so that i can speak to you for more details +22509805410.

Anticipating to hear from you soon.

Thanks and Allah bless you.
Best regards,
Shermila Musa

雅虎邮箱,您的终生邮箱!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I HAD RECEIVED A SIMILAR MAIL FROM THE SAME COUNTRY BEWARE OF THIS FRIEND, THIS IS ALL FAKE.
FROM: EDITH PAUL
Cote D' Ivoire
+22548540120.

HER MAIL SAID:-
The name of my dad is Mr. Paul Raymond.

My father was into exportation of coffee and cocoa to Europe, Asia and America.I am sure you are aware of the fact that Cote D' Ivoire is the Highest producer of cocoa in the World.He was also a government contractor,but basically he was into the former. He was based here in Abidjan,the Economic Capital of Cote D' Ivoire. With this, i believe you should understand that i am from a very rich family and i this said fund is legal and not a Money Laundering. I did not told you that you can not withdraw money from your account, i am explaining to you why the bank here said that i can not withdraw or deduct money from that account that it has to be transfer in whole.

You will not be asked for any question.All they require of you is to comfirm that you are my foreign partner and to know your willingness to assist me in this transfer of my inherite fund and they will release and transfer the money bit by bit to your bank account in your country. Don't worry about anything as they are only waiting to hear from you.




I just want to use this chance and ask for a favor and also to let you know that am intrested to invest my fund of 17.3million,dollars in your country so if you wish to help me out then do reply me back for me to give you more info regarding this oppurtunity.
Kind Regards
ms_edith_p@yahoo.com
Ms Edith Paul
I hope that we will complete these on time so that I will arrange my relocation to join you in your country.