Sunday, August 10, 2008

FROM AMINA

Dearest one,

I know that u don't know me, but i felt it right to confind in someone. I'am Miss Amina Ibrahim the only child/daughter of late Mrs Aisha Ibrahim. Address: Rue 142 Marcory Abidjan Cote'd'ivoire.

I wish to invest in any lucrative business in your country. I have Six million four hundred thousand dollars ($6.4000,000) which originated from family inheritance to invest. And I will require your assistance in receiving the funds in your personal/company account for investment as i am 20years and do not kown any thing concerning busines, I will be glad to give you 20% of the total sum for your assistance once the money gets to your account in your country. This money is deposited in a private security company here in west Africai "ABIDJAN" to be precise. and i don't want to invest it in this country because of the political cricies here. my money can be drouned by the government. I want you to bear me as your daughter and help me if you can to further my education in your country with the money. and I want you to come down here if you can so that you can see what i am telling you before moving to your country. please i will like you to help me in this regard. I will send you the details and documents when I hear from you.

Awaiting your immediate response,

Sincerely

Amina Ibrahim.

No comments: