Saturday, December 29, 2007

SINCE I AM PRESENTING YOU AS HIS NEXT OF KIN

MARTINS & MARTINS CHAMBERS
Plot 1100 Victoria Cresent,
Lagos,Nigeria,
EMAIL:martinsumeh900@yahoo.it

Dear Sir/Ma

I apologize if the contents hereunder are contrary to your moral ethics,but Martins Umeh an attorney to Late Dr Chris Sandison who died in auto crash in 2nd day of july 2004 along with the entire family.

The idea of presenting somebody who is not related to my late clieint Dr Chris Sandison to act as his next of kin came into my mind, that is how and why we have contacted you to present you as his next of kin, so that the $6,700,000.00 will be paid to you and we can both disburse the fund according to the percentage we will agree on. In view of this, I am seeking for your co-operation and understanding to stand as the next of kin to my late client, to enable us claim the fund from the deposited bank.

Hence, if this proposal is OK by you and you do not wish to take undue advantage of my trust, then I hope to bestow on you.Please kindly get back to me immediately, strictly via my private email address only: to enable me enlightens you on how we are to proceed.On getting your response, we shall agree on the percentage of disbursing the $6,700, 000.00 between us,as we intend to invest part of our own share in real estate business in your country,and we would appreciate if you can put us in the right part investing in your Country.

I will not contact any person or company until I hear from you, so as to enable me decides on what to do next. Be rest assured that this business is 100% risk free. We wait for your prompt response.

Regards,
Barrister Martins Umeh

NB: PLEASE NOTE THAT IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU ARE NOT RELATED TO MY LATE CLIENT; THE FUND WILL STILL BE PAID TO YOU, SINCE I AM PRESENTING YOU AS HIS NEXT OF KIN

No comments: