Sunday, December 2, 2007

GREETINGS TO YOU

Good Day,

I am Dr. John Dagogo, the Chairman, Contract Awarding And Tender Committee of Economic Community of West African states (Ecowas) with sub-head in Accra
Ghana.

I wish to transfer the sum of (Forty-Five million united State dollars) US $45,000,000.00 to your personal or Company Account.This fund originated from over-invoiced Contract bills I awarded for the supply of Food and Medical Equipment to the Ecomog peacekeeping mission during Liberia and sierra-Leone civil wars.

This over Invoiced sum was deliberately hatched out and carefully protected with all attendant lope holes Sealed off. The original executors of the contracts have been paid through Eco Bank. This over invoiced sum is suspended in an escrow account awaiting claims by any foreign person/company I may front as the owner.

Based On the law and ethics of our service to ECOWAS, we as Civil servants are not allowed to operate a foreign Account. I offer you 20%, 75% for me, while 5% is set aside to reimburse expenses incurred in the project.

I expect you to keep this project very confidential as disclosing it might jeopardize our success. There is no risk involved.

reply through my private box johnn_dagogo@yahoo.com.hk Call me for more details on the procedure via my secured mobile line, +233-246 964 670.

Best regards,

Dr. John Dagogo

No comments: