Thursday, November 22, 2007

PROVISION OF BANK ACCOUNT TO TRANSFER FUNDS

HELLO,

PROVISION OF BANK ACCOUNT TO TRANSFER FUNDS:

I am Mr Jerry Wallata, a friend to Engr. Tony Appiah a Director, project implementation with Ghana Gold Mining Corporation based in Volta Region. In November 2005, my friend received gratification of Ten Million, five Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars ($10,500.000.00) from the contract awarded to foreign firms by the Federal Government Of Ghana for the re-construction of the mining site at the Volta Region. On December last year the total contract sum has been paid by the federal government to the company after completing the project.

Meanwhile this fund is now floating in the offshore account of Central Bank Of Ghana waiting for further transfer to any designated bank account. I have been mandated by my friend (Engr. Tony Appiah) to seek the assistance of a trustworthy foreign company or an individual who could help to provide a bank account to receive the money for investment, without any hitch. However, my friend has agreed to share 20% of the total sum to you, while 5% is set aside for expenses.

Therefore, if this offer is acceptable to you, please indicate by contacting me immediately through my alternative E-mail address: jerrywallata2@oink.co.uk for more details amd your position in this transaction. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Mr Jerry Wallata

No comments: