Saturday, November 24, 2007

ENGR.REED IS DEAD, PLEASE HELP.

Hello Friend,

I am Mark Alexson, I Work with the Nicon Insurance Nigeria,Foreign Payment Department,I know this letter might come to you as a surprise, but i want you to take it like your own deal.

Engr. Siawosh Reed a Polish based in Nigeria, executed contract through Federal Ministry of Works & Housing here in Nigeria,the contract worth of (US$35.5Million) but died before the process of transferring the money.

Meanwhile, his money has been assigned to be paid through my office before I will give order to the final endorsement of his money. Nobody knows what is going on except you and I and i will use my office to present you as the beneficiary based on your cooperation, You will have to act as the beneficiary of this fund, Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives now, I seek your consent to present you as the beneficiary of the deceased so as to transfer this money into your account valued at US$35.5Million Dollars can be paid to you and then you and I can share the money according to the agreed proportion after transfered into your bank account. I will send to you the whole relevant information that is required in this transaction immediately you accept to co-operate with me.

Please note, the reason why i request the both of us to get on this action is that the fund could get confiscated and claimed by the Nigerian government since this late client left no successor as his next of kin and i personally would not want to see that happen, after years of solid hard work of this fellow.

Therefore, I would need the following in your response:
1. Your Full Names
2. Residential Address.
3. Personal/Direct Phone and Fax No.

Immediately without hesitation, I have decided to give you US$10M of this money for your favorable and kind assistance, While i keep US$25.5M and I also assure you that this is 100% risk-free.

Kindly give me an urgent letter of intent indicating you are ready to execute this deal but based on TRUST as you know this is for our Mutual benefits both now and in the nearest future ahead.

I await your response to take up this with effect at once.

Yours Truly,
Mark Alexson

No comments: