Thursday, November 22, 2007

PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP!

Greetings,

I humbly seek your services in a confidential matter regarding some funds, five million eight hundred and fifty thousand US Dollars ($5,850,000.00) unaccounted for in our bank, Barclays Bank of Ghana, Takoradi Branch, during the last 2006 business year. As a Regional Manager in this Bank, I deposited this fund in an ESCROW CALL ACCOUNT at our Headquarters. I need the assistance of a trustworthy person whom I shall fill in as the original beneficiary of these funds. Your major role would be to provide a bank account where the funds will be transferred. You will have 30% of these funds as your share at the end of this transaction.

What prompted this deal is because I have a 9-year old daughter who has leukemia, blood cancer. She needs a bone marrow transplant to save her life. I want this transplanting done in any good hospital in your country. I shall resign from my job and bring my family to start a new life in your country when this transfer is done.

You are the only one I have contacted for this business and if you can assist me, please get back to me so that I shall give you more detail on how to proceed.

Sincerely,
Richard

No comments: