Tuesday, January 8, 2008

GOOD DAY!

Good Day

I am Mr. Godwin Perry, Funds Manager of Fidelity Investment International. The World Largest Funds Management Company with over $1.2 Trillion Capital Investment Funds. Neverthless, as Fidelity Funds Manager, I handle all our Investor's Direct Capital Funds and have successfully extracted 1.2% Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit (EMRCP) per annum on each of the Investor's Magellan Capital Funds. As an expert, I have made over £44.5m from the Investor's EMRCP and hereby looking for someone to trust who will stand as an Investor to receive the funds, as Annual Investment Proceeds from Fidelity Magellan Capital Funds. All confirmable documents to back up the claims will be made available to you prior to your acceptance.

Meanwhile, I have worked out the strategies and technicalities where by the funds can be claimed in any of our 6 Clearing Houses without any hitches. Our sharing ratio should be 50-35 while the remaining 15% will be donated to charity organization. This is my promise to God, upon the successful transfer claim of this Funds. Should incase you are interested, Please email me back or call me on my mobile phone number or provide me with your phone number for discussion of this transaction in further details.

Sincerely

Mr. Godwin Perry

No comments: