Friday, January 18, 2008

THANKS FOR YOUR EFFORT,YOUR COMPENSATION/CONTACT MY LAWYER(JAMES WETAUBA)

Dear Friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from South America who is an international business man. Presently I'm in far away South America for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past effort and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite the fact that you did see to the end and actualisation of this transaction some how that is why I decided to compensate you with the sum of USD $800,000.00 (Eight hundred thousand United States dollars only) and I have to this effect raise a draft to that tune with my bank here in Nigeria for onward transmission to you. You are to get in contact with my lawyer who will assist you in ensuring that necessary action are taking to ensure the smooth release of the fund from my bank to you as quick as possible. Now contact my Lawyer through his email addresses and information below

Name: Barrister Jubril Ahmed
Email: jubrilahmed777@excite.com
Tel: +234-1-4740415

Let him know that i asked you to contact him to assist you in ensuring that fund totalling $800,000.00 (Eight Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) which I kept for your compensation with my bank is transferred to you nominated account or or address for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy and cherish this glorious moment after all the rough patches we have been through at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand. Do get in touch with him as advised immediately for more clarification on the steps towards enhancing the swift release of the fund to you and also instruct him where to send the money to you. He is such a busy man and you are advised to give to him every cooperation he may require from you.

Regards,

Mr. James Wetauba

No comments: